...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!




Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays. Sure, I like to eat, but I love hanging out with the family this time of year. This year, however, I'll be spending Thanksgiving in New York City, because I'm working.

For all of those who won't be spending time with their families this Thanksgiving and even those who will, I present to you an old clip of Comedian Adam Sandler performing his wacky "Thanksgiving Song."



I wanted to find a Thanksgiving poem to share with you, but couldn't find any I liked, from ADULTS. So I present to you a couple from a little kid named Karl Fuchs.

A Child's Thanksgiving Thanks

I’m thankful for the many things
That help us live as well as kings,
For all the food that makes us drool,
And another holiday from school.


Thanksgiving Thoughts

Mom is in the kitchen,
And when I take a look,
I’m glad I’m not a turkey
That’s she's about to cook!


Countdown To Thanksgiving

One two three,
A turkey in a tree;
Four five six,
That turkey’s in a fix;
Seven eight nine,
It always tastes so fine;
When we get to ten
It's Thanksgiving once again.


Hooray For Thanksgiving

It’s Thanksgiving dinner;
Let’s not be late;
There’s lots of good food,
So fill your plate.
With pie at the end,
It can’t be beat;
Hooray for Thanksgiving,
There’s so much to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George