...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

FIX MY PHONE, NOW!


A few weeks ago, I got Verizon DSL for my computer, but I was having phone trouble. DSL, by the way, is awesome. The phone people told me a technician would be by, sometime between 8:00am and 5:00pm. This has long been a complaint of utility customers---never getting an actual appointment. So, when they called a few days ago inquiring about my past due bill....I told them I had already sent it. They asked when. I said "sometime between August and November!"

1 comment:

  1. I was so very sad when you and John Gambling were fired. I knew it couldn't have been Phil Boyces doing. He must be heartbroken. There was no better crew at that station. I can't believe it myself but I miss Kuby too.
    What was Citadel thinking hiring a relic who is as boring as crap? I can't take it. I waing for him to croak on air. So I listen to NPR. I'm a radio junkie.
    Sorry about Noodles, I know how you loved him. I'm the one who invited you over for an Italian dinner and told you to bring Noodles. I didn't expect you to come. Please keep us posted about your future.
    Good luck, you're one of the best.
    Pat Pisani

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George