...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SUNNY DAYS

It's raining today in New York City. I lost my job two weeks ago at WABC and two days later, my little dachshund Noodles died at the age of 8. Sure, I was bummed...a tad depressed even. But, I started thinking of happy things...and as strange as this may sound, I started singing that song from PBS's Sesame Street.


You know the one. I found it on line ...and if it can make me happy for even a fleeting moment, it might just give you the lift you need. Have a sunny day.

1 comment:

  1. George,
    So sorry to hear about Noodles!

    We are still missing you a lot. Maybe you can get John Gambling and do an internet show and the heck with all that political network stuff?

    I bet you'd have sponsors lining up faster than you might think.

    Wishing you well,
    Nancy
    a fan from NJ

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George