...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

BLOGS, BLOGS EVERYWHERE



I don't know how some of you people keep up with all of these blogs out there. Thousands of them, really and many of them are very good. I just don't have time to read them all, even when I'm working just freelance at the ABC Radio Networks.

But, what a great way to find out what's going on in your neighborhood. I'm discovering new blogs every day.

I entered the blogging world only a month ago to let listeners of mine on WABC Radio know what I was up to and to rant about everything from politics, life and Brooklyn.

I'm always anxious to hear about blogs of interest to you. Just email me at george@georgeweber.net




As far as blogs that I like, I'm a big fan of Bob Guskind's Gowanus Lounge, which can be found at Gowanuslounge.blogspot.com It's a great read, especially if you live in the Carroll Gardens/Gowanus neighborhoods of Brooklyn. It's also a great way to keep up to date on real estate development or over development in these neighborhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George