...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'M BORED....WANT TO SPREAD MY WINGS




OK, so my old company gave me a nice severance package.....and I'm working several days a week at the ABC Radio Networks, anchoring newscasts. All fine, mind you. Some weeks are busier than others, but I'm one of those guys who just likes working...and doing really cool, creative stuff.

I just need to be doing more STUFF. I suppose it ranges from doing voice-overs, to doing fill-in talk shows in your city, to helping you develop a kick ass news department, to writing a column, to speaking at your company or organization about the news industry, talk radio, what ever or even doing contracted PR work to pump up your company or product . The sky's the limit. It's not so much about the money, although I want to be paid. It's more about being busy....and having FUN.

I'm open to ideas, suggestions and offers and you can reach me at my direct email address, george@georgeweber.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George