...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OVER 20,000 SERVED!

As far as bloggers go, I'm just a small fish in a big pond. But, for months when I started this blog last year, the number of hits to the site remained about the same.
Just a few months ago, the statistics shot through the roof. I'm not quite sure why, but heck, I'm not complaining. Maybe there's some bored, shut-in lady in Centralia,PA checking my blog 100 times a day, but I doubt it.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!


When I worked on the morning show at WABC, we must have had a half million or more people listening to us every morning. Now, as an anchor at ABC NEWS Radio our national newscasts reach millions of Americans. So, it is with great pride that I announce GEORGEWEBERTHENEWSGUY has surpassed 20,000 hits. I thank you all for your support. I will continue to post commentaries on relevant news events, as well as the stuff that's a little off the beaten path.

Although many of you have corresponded with me in the past, I'd love to hear from those who haven't. I welcome your ideas, story ideas and general comments and you can find me at george@georgeweber.net. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George