...NEWS, POLITICS, LIFE AND BROOKLYN.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT



I've got a lot of friends in high .....and low places, but the one thing you can always count on, I'll protect your identity when writing on this Blog. Several people have inquired whether I was talking about them, in some of my stories. In two cases, I said yes. "That's you." I believe many of these stories need to be told and since I'm not writing this for some bona-fide news organization, I feel comfortable relating these stories through people who will remain anonymous. Hey, it's a blog. I can assure you the stories are real, but I also believe in keeping friends, especially considering how casual this site has become. So while you may recognize yourself as a subject in my blog, be rest assured, no one else has a clue who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say.....say it now. Please be advised if your comment is crude, mean spirited or otherwize obscene or libelous, you won't see it. Otherwize, fire away and thanks for reading. George